This popular, solid looking, unadorned pull handle is now available in the latest door hardware finish – Graphite Nickel. Graphite Nickel (similar to gun-metal finish) is a new, and very popular advancement on what’s been the finish of choice for almost a decade now – brushed nickel.
For all the differing lengths of these handles (300mm, 600mm and 900mm lengths), the proportions have been adjusted to maintain the chunky and solid looking shape.
- Designer Graphite Nickel Finish – electroplated
- Constructed from 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Compliant with AS.1428 disability code
- Radiused corners for improved ergonomics
- Includes fixings for metal doors, timber doors and glass doors.
This pull handle is also compliant with AS.1428 disability code.
This square chunky pull handle is also available in Matt Black, Polished Stainless Steel and Satin Stainless Steel.