Zanda Architectural designs, manufactures, tests and distributes high quality door and cabinet hardware through over five hundred outlets in Australia and throughout the world.
There has never been a greater need for due diligence and attention to the fragility of our precious environment. Part of our company’s mission, and indeed incorporated into its management process, is an absolute commitment to punctiliously act in accordance with ISO14001:2015 and ISO9001:2015 in protecting the environment.
We all know that the earth’s environment is under severe stress from uncontrolled human activity, threatening the survival of our society.
Zanda Architectural accepts that it must work to preserve the environmental sustainability of the planet, at all levels of its operations – in its own practice, as a participant in a community of practice, and as a participant in the Australian social discourse.
Zanda Architectural aspires to minimise its impact on our environment and maximise the effective use of resources. We strive to achieve this by increasing communication and awareness of our efforts in accordance with this policy and fostering responsible environmental behaviour amongst staff, suppliers and users at all levels.
Zanda Architectural is committed not only to complying with applicable law in all of its operations but to minimise risks and impacts through the development of robust and documented systems to implement, measure, monitor, and disseminate excellent environmental performance both within its operations and to the broader community.
This Environmental Sustainability Policy aims to integrate a philosophy of sustainable development into all the organisation’s activities and to establish and promote sound environmental practice in our operations.
Zanda Architectural commits itself to minimising its impact on our environment through
- Providing a safe and healthful workplace
- Having an environmentally sustainable aware culture, where responsibility is assigned and understood
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbor in our community
- Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling
- Using, in our own operations, processes that do not adversely affect the environment
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the organisation;
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding
- Taking steps to improve environmental performance continually
- Conducting rigorous audits, evaluations, and self-assessments of the implementation of this policy
- Working with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices
- Enhancing awareness among our employees, volunteers, and users – educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.
26th April 2019