At Zanda, we believe it’s our moral responsibility to safeguard our natural environment both now and for future generations. Wherever possible we minimise the impact our business has on the environment through sustainable practices and continuous improvements in environmental performance.
The importance of care for our environment cannot be overstated. This care is a journey and not a destination. It requires the ongoing and responsible use of our resources in every facet of our lives and in the various operations we are involved in. This includes but is not limited to;
- Sourcing products that are made from recyclable materials.
- Setting and achieving targets that include promoting the efficient use of resources and the prevention of pollution.
- The maximisation of recycling opportunities
- Constant review of practises and policies with a view to minimising its environmental and carbon footprint
- The constant analysis of energy use and the reducing of this where feasible
- Networking with suppliers, government agencies and the community to encourage environmentally friendly products and practises
- The implementation of training and education to facilitate the implementation of fundamental and environmentally responsible practise