The EN2-5 TS.9205 Door Closer is engineered to last and known for its high efficiency, ease of opening and reliability. They are super adjustable – can be adjusted to suit almost all types of door.
With its easy-to-read instructions and an adjustable power EN 2-5 mechanism, installers estimate it saves them approximately 12.5 minutes on fitting time compared with other closers.
This closer is constructed from 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel making them ideally suited to corrosive or high humidity situations.
Other features include:
- 10 year warranty – fit and forget.
- Variable power adjustable EN2-5 – suits doors up to 110kg & 1250mm wide.
- Universal application – can be fitted in Standard, Parallel arm or Transom fitting position.
- Comes standard with delayed action & back check.
- Unique semi-radius cover for an architectural look – make your project stand out.
- Fire tested to Australian standards.
- Ideal for disability compliant projects due to its ease of opening and efficiency.
- Closing and latching speeds can be adjusted from the front of the mechanism.
- Suitable for timber, metal and aluminium doors.
Download the easy-to-read installation instructions below. These instructions are included in the packaging with the product.