Our commitment to quality;
Zanda continues to lead the market with premium quality products which are the preferred choice to many building professionals. At Zanda, we believe that quality should never be a compromise. We are committed to creating high quality hardware that not only looks beautiful and flawless but also endures the rigors of time.
- Minimum10 year guarantee on all products with many products far superior to this including lifetime guarantees giving peace of mind to all customers.
- Regular lifecycle testing ensures durability, by simulating operation over 300,000 times.
- At every stage of the production process there is a rigorous quality check. Our products are checked a minimum of 7 times throughout the production process.
Zanda’s strict manufacturing processes are amongst the best in the industry.
Our commitment to service;
At Zanda we are determined to go beyond what our customers would ever expect by offering amazing service so that every person and organisation we deal with says ‘wow’. To do this we offer:
- A commitment to dispatching your orders within two hours of them being placed: Immediately you place your order, the team at Zanda slip into action – and the adrenaline does not stop rushing until your items are packed and right ready to leave. Once your order has been dispatched, you will promptly receive a notification email confirming that your order is on its way. This email contains your order details, time of dispatch, carrier and con note number so you can easily track the progress of your order.
- A great customer service team: When calling Zanda, we guarantee we’ll answer your call within10 seconds during our standard business hours, 7.00am – 5.00pm, WST. We place great emphasis on phone skills and our staff are regularly put through inhouse and external training programs to further their customer service skills and technical product knowledge. Call our team of experts on 1300 926 321 or 1300 ZANDA1.
- A dedicated account manager: We understand that to succeed in todays market, you need to develop healthy relationships with customers. Maintaining strong, lifelong relationships takes more than a smile and a friendly handshake, it takes consistent effort. All our account managers are equipped with exceptional customer service skills, high levels of integrity, an excellent work ethic and a commitment to to go beyond what our customers would ever expect.
- Large stock holdings: Maintaining our stock levels to meet the changing demands of the market is very important to us and monitored daily. This ensures we meet our target of dispatching your orders within two hours.
Our commitment to the environment;
At Zanda, we believe it’s our moral responsibility to safeguard our natural environment both now and for future generations. Wherever possible we minimise the impact our business has on the environment through sustainable practices and continuous improvements in environmental performance.
The importance of care for our environment cannot be overstated. This care is a journey and not a destination. It requires the ongoing and responsible use of our resources in every facet of our lives and in the various operations we are involved in. This includes but is not limited to;
- Sourcing products that are made from recyclable materials.
- Setting and achieving targets that include promoting the efficient use of resources and the prevention of pollution.
- The maximisation of recycling opportunities.
- Constant review of practises and policies with a view to minimising its environmental and carbon footprint.
- The constant analysis of energy use and the reducing of this where feasible.
- Networking with suppliers, government agencies and the community to encourage environmentally friendly products and practises.
- The implementation of training and education to facilitate the implementation of fundamental and environmentally responsible practise.
Our commitment to continual improvement and innovation;
We are innovative people, passionate about offering innovative products. We travel the world gathering inspiration, and spend quality time within the industry, to make sure we find new ways to address the evolving needs of our clients and partners. From our research processes, to our delivery techniques and joining methods, innovation is evident within everything we do.
Good can always become better, even great can become greater! That’s why we promise:
- Zanda will always strive for continuous improvement in customer service.
- Our culture will never cease working aggressively to increase quality – the world class quality we have built is our lifeline.
- We will continue to listen to our customers and develop unique products the market thinks we should develop.